The UGM Group Engineering Services Team provides engineering support to UGM. With a focus on regulatory compliance and continuing to improve operational performance through improvement opportunities and engineering excellence, the team are integral to the UGM Group’s success at providing our clients with safe, compliant and efficient operational performance.
The Engineering Team also provides clients with a range of services including:
- Electrical and mechanical engineering
- Mine statutory support
- Equipment compliance and lifecycle auditing
- Specialised electrical and mechanical training
- Equipment overhaul management.
The UGM Diesel Services Division (DSD) operate from specialised workshop facilities at Teralba (NSW) and Slade Point (QLD) to provide clients with high quality, timely and cost effective diesel service and repair options. The range of DSD services includes:
- Plant condition audits and repair scopes
- Machinery and component overhauls / replacement / service exchange
- Scheduled statutory and routine servicing
- Fabrication and structural repairs
- Mining equipment part sales
- 24/7 field service support.